Herpes is a viral disease which is caused by herpes simplex virus. It is a chronic condition. It is also true, many people never have symptoms even though they are carrying the herpes virus. The herpes virus has a property to hide its self in the body. It develops a protective membrane after reaching to a nerve from the skin, which protect it from the antibiotics. There it can stay for the lifetime in inactive form. Actually, it becomes a part of our DNA that’s why we also don’t have any cure for herpes. It also passes to the newborn baby from the infected mother at the time of normal vaginal birth.
When the infected person has low immunity and goes under stress. It comes in activated state and sores will appear. The antibiotic medicines which are present to cure herpes is not fully effective on the virus. They cannot able to destroy or kill the virus; these medicines can only help in getting temporary relief. The symptoms and sore will again appear in the streets full or low immune system conditions time to time.
How herpes virus gets transmitted?
There are two types of herpes simplex viruses: HSV-1 (Herpes simplex virus Type 1) and HSV-2 (Herpes simplex virus Type 2). Cases of genital herpes are commonly caused by HSV-2 and oral herpes is caused by HSV-1. It has been studied that, around 80% cases of herpes infection are caused by HSV-2 and remaining 20% cases are caused by HSV-1 every year. HSV-1 is transferred by direct contact with the wounds or blisters, saliva or kissing with an infected person. Mainly it gets transferred due to direct contact with body fluids or lesions of an infected person to a healthy person. In the starting period of herpes you do not notice any symptom or you can suffer with fever, muscle pains, swollen lymph nodes and headaches. These all condition areas only depends on your immune system. After some time the virus will get activated in the stress full or low immunity conditions of the body and breakouts will appear. HSV-2 is transferred by having vaginal, oral, and anal sex without any protection. It can be avoided by using protection like a condom or by taking regularly pills. Pills or any type of antibiotic for herpes is not able to cure herpes. They can only provide you a temporary relief from the symptoms of herpes. So I just want to say pills or any type of other medicines cannot totally protect you from herpes. It can only reduce some chances of spreading herpes.
Blisters and ulceration of the cervix, vaginal discharge, Pain when urinating, High temperature (fever), Feeling unwell, Cold sores in and around the mouth, Red blisters
Red blisters are generally painful; they burst soon and leave ulcers on the external genital area, thighs, buttocks, and rectum. It will take around 2-3 weeks to heal completely. In most of the cases, they do not leave any scars on the skin. Burning and tingling can be felt around the genitals before blisters appear.
Because of its hiding property, all the research and efforts to find a medicine for the cure of herpes have failed till 2016. It has been around 50 years since we started looking for the cure of herpes. Even we are not getting any positive result with the research, but still we are continuously trying to develop an effective and powerful medicine for herpes. We know this condition is going to be the same in 2017 also and still we don’t get any medicine for herpes.
With this New Year, there is a need to bring some changes in our lifestyle, something more than just changing the calendar of 2016 to 2017. Herpes cure 2017 is just curing herpes with the help of natural and herbal medicines. All the medicines which were used in 2016 to cure herpes have been replaced by the natural herbs and herbal medicines. The transition of herpes patients’ trust and believe towards the natural and herbal home remedies is a result of increase in the awareness about the side effects of antibiotic medicines.
There are so many herbal and natural remedies which are easily available and very effective on herpes. Many herbs have antibiotic properties which help the body to increase the process of healing. Natural herbs do not have any side effect on the body. But the conventional medicines or we can say the antibiotic medicines which are available in the market at present have so many harmful side effects like headache, vomiting, red rashes, feeling unwell, laziness, fever etc. Natural herbs are the best and very useful gift given by the god to the mankind. Nature has so many solutions for almost every disease present in the world. We just need to have some faith and believe in natural or herbal medicines with lots of patience.